We started with a simple idea…marketing is a process!
In 2012 I noticed the most frustrating part of marketing for any small to midszie business is that there was no logical or process way to understand marketing, implement marketing or buy marketing services from people pitching social media, SEO, content, web design, branding, etc.
Often small business owners would buy from the sales rep or account manager who could best promise to grow their business.
Indispensable Marketing has solved this small businesses marketing problem. We believe that taking a process approach to marketing based on strategy is the secret to success. Thus, we are the indispensable step to make your phone ring.
We’re On a Mission
We are on a mission to change the way small companies market and grow by approaching marketing as a process. Developing the strategy, building the marketing action plan and then orchestrating the implementation of that plan.
With our process approach to developing a strong marketing strategy, building a marketing action plan, and the additional support to orchestrate implementation, business owners and managing partners of organizations can gain control, guides priorities, increase sales, transform the customer experience and GROW.
Through our presentations and consulting, we show small businesses how to rise above the competition and mediocrity to become the most trusted resource and obvious choice in the industries they serve.
Your Free Marketing Education:
Today, Indispensable Marketing brings you marketing information that will help you think and approach marketing in a different way to drive business results. What can you expect?
- It’s not (just) about Online Marketing.
- It’s not (just) about Social Media or Mobile.
- It’s not (just) about Blogging, Websites, Advertising, Marketing Material, etc.
Today, it’s always a bigger picture. You need to understand all the strategic facets of marketing, and we cover that … for free.
About Founder and Marketing Consultant Patrick McFadden
Patrick is known for his “strategy before tactics” and process approach to marketing. He believes success for a small business is found in first defining your strategy then arming it with the right tactics. He believes that effective marketing comes from understanding your company to the fullest, the dynamics of the marketplace and identifying shifts, trends and changes. Patrick is active in helping business owners, managing partners, and marketers change the context of how customers view what they do and in effect render the competition irrelevant.
Patrick frequently consults and speaks on how effective marketing eliminates the need to sell, why choosing your customers is the secret to success, awareness, trust and the purpose of education in marketing. He has been mentioned and featured on WRVA 1140AM, RTD (Richmond Times Dispatch), INC, and even sought after by American Express OpenForum as a marketing advisor. His insights and advice have been called, “rare, concise, straight to the point, beneficial and informative.”
Over the years, we’ve been fortunate that Indispensable Marketing and Patrick have been seen on media outlets such as:
- 1140 WRVA – Richmond News Talk Radio interview about “Who is Patrick McFadden and Indispensable Marketing”
- American Express Open Forum named Patrick McFadden a small business thought leader and is a Marketing Advisor
- Patrick McFadden interview – PUNCH! Media & Marketing Made Easy on KDOW 1220am The Wall Street Radio Network
- The team at NYC Department of Small Business Services partnered with Patrick to contribute marketing articles for their content hub.
- Greater Richmond Small Business Development Center consistently publishes our articles in their monthly newsletter and featured Indispensable Marketing in Blogs from the Experts.
- Inc. features Patrick McFadden’s advice for new entrepreneurs–in exactly seven words.