We never went to med school, but this makes a lot of sense to us.
Working with Indispensable Marketing will include a thorough and detailed discussion of WHO and WHY before we ever get to WHAT and HOW. Sorry, that’s just how we roll. We’ve been having to much success to do it another way. Besides, if you don’t know who you want to talk to or why you want to talk to them (and why they should talk to you) then why are you bothering to talk? You’d be far better served by asking questions and listening to figure out if you should be talking.
There are several ways we can work on the diagnosis part of our engagements:
- Request an Marketing Audit here. This is something we charge a small investment to do for you, but you’re guaranteed to get tons of value and you will start looking at your Marketing in a new way. We’ll also conduct a 60 minute audit review with you to reveal our findings and provide you with 3 solid recommendations to improve your marketing.
- Pick our Brain here. You have a few questions, that you need advice on but don’t need to engage in our consulting, classes, or workshops.
- Set up a FREE 30 minute discovery call with us – we’ll discuss what is happening in your business and why. Just email me at email@example.com to get started
- Download one or all of our eBooks to start self-educating.
- Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter. This information is insider-knowledge only. Subscribe here.
- Keep checking this site for updates (especially the blog) and follow us on social media (all links right of this page) to see what information we’re sharing
Indispensable Marketing name can be attributed to Seth Godin’s book “Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?” Which is a book about becoming an indispensable person. But to do that, you have to be willing to let go of your average life and be willing to become extraordinary. Indispensable Marketing is constructed as a strategic marketing consulting firm who takes an alternative path, who declined the take tactics over strategy approach. We insist on making a difference, on leading, on connecting with others and driving real results.
Our Process For Getting You Results:
We believe if you establish a strong marketing strategy, one that helps you build trust, and you fully understand the behavior and objectives of your ideal customer, then you can use almost any tactic to build your business. The key to getting any business on track is three fold. First you must plan your marketing using a strategy approach to clearly identify and understand your target market, define your positioning, communicate your difference and develop your identity. Secondly you must build a marketing foundation which consist of an online content platform, social media sharing and thought leadership content. Third you must implement and execute the marketing strategy with the right promotion, tools and lead generation tactics.
Ultimately, this means that we have a proven process and can tell you like it is, and don’t back down. We deliver the knowledge and results that you pay for.
Our Most Popular Posts
Discovering Your Ideal Customer
- 4 ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR UNDERSTANDING YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMER
- 3 WAYS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS AND GENERATE MORE SALES
- 15 TIPS FOR RESEARCHING YOUR TARGET MARKET
Marketing Foundation and Plan
- BUILDING A STRONG SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING FOUNDATION
- 4 MARKETING PROCESS ELEMENTS TO ACTIVATE YOUR MARKETING PLAN
- MARKETING PLANNING: THE TEN ESSENTIAL AREAS TO FOCUS ON
- NOT CREATING EDUCATIONAL CONTENT, IS NOT AN OPTION
- THE NEW RULES OF CONTENT, MARKETING AND SERVICE
- EDUCATE AND GROW RICH: THE POWER OF TEACHING CUSTOMERS
While the content on our blog and social media channels is all free, we do offer a number of personalized paid opportunities. Be sure to check out the Pick Our Brain Marketing Session, Marketing Consulting, and Sales Success Program 3.0 that’s being updated to meet the needs of growing small businesses.
Our Real-Business Case Studies
See how small companies leverage marketing and our processes to help generate leads and drive revenue.
Their success story can also be yours. View here
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We begin our newsletter in 2013 with 62 subscribers. To date, over 500 business professionals have subscribed across the globe.
Many business owners, CEOs, Presidents, business leaders, entrepreneurs and salespeople receive business changing perspectives and advice. Subscribe here.
Let’s get started.