You’ve got questions; we’ve got a few answers. Here is a list of the most frequently asked marketing questions and perhaps one or two you didn’t think to ask.
1. What type of content do you suggest I use for my organization?
We suggest you use different forms of content in a combination of public relations, advertising, networking and a solid formalize referral process to lead potential customers to your website or physical location where you can educate them on the benefits and differences of your business.
2. How do I reach my target market?
To reach your target market you must do research. You must research the demographics and psychographics of your market.
3. What one thing can I do to improve my marketing?
Position your business differently from all the others. Base it on your strengths and communicate it to your prospects.
4. How do I get customers?
You have to provide useful and valuable content in various forms, so interested customers will give you their contact name and email to receive a copy of the information. Once connected, you nurture leads with additional valuable content.
5. Does Indispensable Marketing consult or present in areas other than small business marketing strategy and planning?
B2B and Professional Service marketing strategy and marketing planning is the only form of consulting and seminars we currently provide.
7. How do you track your marketing and know if is making you money?
We suggest using Google analytics or vendor specific analytic tools to measure your marketing. It gives real time reporting on social media, inbound links, seo, keywords and Pay per click marketing campaigns.