Local Contractor Marketing from Indispensable Marketing
Let us maximize how often local customers see your business.
Marketing your local contractor business is different from marketing, say, a technology service nationwide. There are contractor lead generation services, considerations that impact SEO for contractors, content considerations that effect contractor leads, and local review sites that can make or break your local online marketing efforts.
Why Local Contractors Need a Marketing Program
Not Piece of the Puzzle!
You already know that marketing has become a lot more complex than it used to be with the advent of online marketing, content marketing, SEO, website creation, reputation management and social media. That’s not to say the traditional means of getting customers like networking and speaking are no longer valid. But companies must also invest in engaging with their prospects and customers through content that specifically addresses their challenges and needs. By increasing your presence online, your company will be found by the people searching for your experience and services. Without having a presence online you open the door for your competitors to steal away potential customers.
- Develop a solid strategy that can attract clients that are ideal for you
- Find or create a difference that makes the competition irrelevant
- Identify the most effective ways for you to attract new business
- Develop an accountability system and manage your marketing activities by a calendar
- Incorporate measuring and control tools to monitor initiatives
- Schedule monthly review meetings to ensure effectiveness of planned marketing
We provide you with a holistic integrated marketing approach, not just parts and pieces!
Marketing Services For Local Contractors
Handyman Company (Acquired by Ace Hardware)
Industrial Repair Company
How can a contractor get more business?
In today’s marketing landscape, your local contractor business will thrive or die based on local search rankings. Nearly everyone turns to local search to find businesses. If you’re not showing up as highly on these searches as your competitors, you are missing out on valuable business. We can help. Our local contractor marketing packages includes the following services tailored to help you get seen by the customers that matter most to you:
You don’t think we would do all of this without a plan?
These marketing programs for local contractors require a 6-12 month commitment.
Here is a list of the monthly summaries and reports we include – all covering competitor analysis and adjustable date ranges:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Report – including an SEO score, rank analysis, link building, on-site analysis, website accessibility, trust metrics and current indexing
- Keyword Rankings Report – including competitive ranking for each keyword and target keyword analysis
- Link Analysis – including link analysis, unique domains for your website, top inbound links and anchor text analysis
- Analytics Summary – including traffic overview, channel overview, popular pages device overview, organic traffic analysis, and social media traffic analysis
Most local contractors do not have enough time and too many distractions to execute their marketing. That’s too bad, because…Marketing Drives GROWTH. During this time together we will Build, Document, and Manage
your entire Marketing Process.
- Repeatable, systematic, streamlined, & consistent marketing
- Document process and predictable marketing results
- Get an injection of resources, talent, and tools overnight
- Become the obvious choice for a service or market
- Entice fully qualified prospects to contact you
Let us help you grow your contractor business
As a small business marketing firm we developed this engagement for the local contractor who doesn’t have a shortage of great contractor marketing ideas, just the planning, and implementation of those great contractor marketing ideas. If you find your deadlines aren’t being met, you have tons of outside interruptions (calls, meetings, emails, etc.) and another marketing activity didn’t get done. You NEED a local contractor marketing program.
The first step to getting started is to fill out the contact form and select Managed Marketing Consultation Request. This will allow us to schedule a conversation to ensure we are a good fit for each other and help us understand the details of your situation. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to connect by phone.