Marketing Packages for Small Business
from Indispensable Marketing
Let us develop and manage your ongoing marketing for you.
You already know that marketing has become a lot more complex than it used to be with the advent of online marketing, content marketing, SEO, website creation, reputation management and social media. That’s not to say the traditional means of getting customers like networking and speaking are no longer valid. But companies must also invest in engaging with their prospects and customers through content that specifically addresses their challenges and needs. By increasing your presence online, your company will be found by the people searching for your experience and services. Without having a presence online you open the door for your competitors to steal away potential customers.
Our small business marketing packages are set to help you with these challenges, take advantage of the new opportunities, and grow your business.
Why You Need a Marketing Program Not Piece of the Puzzle!
Remember, a successful marketing program will never produce results without successful planning and implementation behind it.
- Develop a solid strategy that can attract clients that are ideal for you
- Find or create a difference that makes the competition irrelevant
- Identify the most effective ways for you to attract new business
- Develop an accountability system and manage your marketing activities by a calendar
- Incorporate measuring and control tools to monitor initiatives
- Schedule monthly review meetings to ensure effectiveness of planned marketing
We provide you with a holistic integrated marketing approach, not just parts and pieces!
What a Small Business Marketing Program Includes
These marketing programs for small business require a 6-12 month commitment.
Here is a list of the monthly summaries and reports we include – all covering competitor analysis and adjustable date ranges:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Report – including an SEO score, rank analysis, link building, on-site analysis, website accessibility, trust metrics and current indexing
- Keyword Rankings Report – including competitive ranking for each keyword and target keyword analysis
- Link Analysis – including link analysis, unique domains for your website, top inbound links and anchor text analysis
- Social Report – including a social score, Facebook analysis, Twitter analysis, and LinkedIn analysis
- Facebook Summary – including a snapshot, total page likes, number of posts, engagement, demographics, reach and posts
- Twitter Summary – including a snapshot, total followers, total tweets, total engagement, and tweets
- LinkedIn Summary – including a snapshot, total followers, total posts, reach, and posts
- Analytics Summary – including traffic overview, channel overview, popular pages device overview, organic traffic analysis, and social media traffic analysis
Most business owners do not have enough time and too many distractions to execute their marketing. That’s too bad, because…Marketing Drives GROWTH. During this time together we will Build, Document, and Manage
your entire Marketing Process.
- Repeatable, systematic, streamlined, & consistent marketing
- Document process and predictable marketing results
- Get an injection of resources, talent, and tools overnight
- Become the obvious choice for a service or market
- Entice fully qualified prospects to contact you
Let us help you grow your business
As a small business marketing firm we developed this engagement for the small business owner or small business partner who doesn’t have a shortage of great ideas, just the planning, and implementation of those great ideas. If you find your deadlines aren’t being met, you have tons of outside interruptions (calls, meetings, emails, etc.) and another marketing activity didn’t get done. You NEED a marketing program.
You must have a way for your strategic marketing plan to be implemented in the manner you prescribed.
The first step to getting started is to fill out the contact form and select Managed Marketing Consultation Request. This will allow us to schedule a conversation to ensure we are a good fit for each other and help us understand the details of your situation. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to connect by phone.