Marketing Strategy Consulting from
Let us develop a comprehensive marketing strategy just for you.
Do not continue to operate your business until you have a solid marketing strategy. Once you do, you then must commit to using that strategy as the filter for every marketing decision that follows – including product/service offering, messaging, branding, customer service and hiring.
Looking for the “Essential Strategic Marketing Plan Components for Small Business Owners” post? Click here!
Why You Need a Diagnosis Before Prescription!
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you feel like you’re trying to sell to everyone with a business card?
- Do you feel like your business is a commodity?
- Is price always an issue with your clients?
- Do you seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients?
- Are you struggling to stand out from your competitors?
The answers to the questions above aren’t found in prescriptions such as Advertising, LinkedIn, SEO, Facebook, or Web Content – these are strategy problems and they can only be addresses with strategy answers.
Once you develop a marketing strategy for your business you’ll uncover that:
- You can attract ideal clients that are profitable and refer you
- You can become the obvious choice provider in ways that make the competition irrelevant
- Clients expect to pay a premium to work with you
- You can identify the best ways for you to attract new business
What a Marketing Strategy Consulting Engagement Includes
- Discovery Meeting – During this meeting we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Online Presence Assessment – The engagement begins with an audit of your current online presence, which includes a look at your website effectiveness, SEO, online reputation, content, social media and competitive landscape. (We’ll discover and fix technical issues here.)
- Message and Ideal Customer Development – We’ll interview – 5 ideal client to discover your most effective competitive advantage. You will receive access to interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for your core message.
- Editorial calendar – Based on our keyword research we’ll build a Content calendar including 6 monthly themes based marketing and business objectives.
- Customer Journey Map – Using our Customer Journey methodology we’ll create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each of the phases of the Journey: Awareness, Education, Sample, Purchase, and Refer.
- Competitive Audit – Snapshot report on competitive factors for 3 of your top competitors. Summaries including position in market, how they attract and convert customers, website factors, and reviews.
- Lead Generation Recommendations – We’ll recommend the 4-6 of highest-impact strategies identified and mapped out as next steps.
- Final Presentation – once we complete our work we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team to deliver the items above and map out what we believe are your best next steps. From this point, you can implement changes and tactics or ask us to propose managing your ongoing marketing.
The entire process takes about 60-90 days.
When you receive our strategy findings you’ll have a clear direction for differentiation and attracting your ideal customer and a roadmap of the most effective ways to generate leads.
Let us help you grow your business
Our team can help you create an effective marketing strategy and get you setup with the right solution to meet your business needs.
Fee $2,500 – $5,000
100% Value Guarantee
If after we deliver your strategy presentation you don’t think you can use this information to improve the marketing of your business, simply let us know and we’ll continue to work towards a solution.