Whether you are curious about our process approach to marketing or you’d like for us to learn a little more about your business in order to give you some solid direction, we’d love to chat with you.
The first step is to get in touch with us.
This is a pressure-free conversation (30-minute exploratory call) about what you’re trying to achieve and whether or not our approach could be successful together.
Here’s what you can expect on the call:
When you sign up for a exploratory call, you can plan for a 30-ish minute conversation with us to discuss:
- Practical tips on your existing marketing strategy
- Your current marketing challenges
- How we use a diagnosis before prescription approach to marketing
- An honest conversation about whether or not we’re a good fit
During this call, we’ll ask you questions about your business and what you want from a partner. Things like:
- What are your business goals $$$$?
- What are your existing marketing channels?
- How much are you spending on marketing currently?
- Do you have any major roadblocks right now?
- Do you have someone working with you today?
- If you’re looking for a partner, what’s your ideal timing?
- If you are looking for a marketing partner, what are you looking for with that relationship?
We’ll also spend a chunk of your time sharing a bit more about Indispensable Marketing – our team, how we work, what the first working engagement looks like, how we structure our weekly marketing sprints, what tactics we specialize in, and how we get good results. We want you to get to know us, honestly.
What happens after the exploratory call?
After the exploratory call, if everything makes sense and feels good, we’ll send you a audit or checkup form to collect more information and schedule a time for you to review our marketing strategy engagement. This data gives us the insights we need to prepare a custom working document (proposal).
The information we typically ask for includes:
- How much of an investment in marketing do you think it will take over the next 12 months to take your business to the next level?
- Describe your ideal customer as thoroughly as possible.
- Describe the core point of differentiation for your business vs. others in your same field.
- List at least 3 competitors and their strengths
- Content used in marketing efforts
- What components make up your obvious choice online presence?
- Tactics you currently use to generate leads
- What metrics do you track?
- What changes do you foresee for your marketing?
Using this data and insight, we’ll then put together a working document that puts down on paper what working together would look like.
If it doesn’t feel like a good fit or we don’t think we can help you achieve your goals, we’ll send you over to a list of vetted agencies and freelancers we think could help. Our goal is to be as helpful as possible and get you paired with the right marketing talent – whether that’s our team or someone else.
Ready to chat? Let’s talk.