Part of being in business is keeping motivated and the marketing side of that is motivating customers and prospects to take the action that your firm wants and needs.
Every weekday I post something called, “Rise and Grind!” on my personal Facebook page to keep me motivated to motivate others. Here are 10 Rise & Grind! Quotes to Help Increase Your Motivation and Action.
- Rise and Grind! Remember what controls your attention controls your life. Where your attention goes, energy flows and so goes your life.
- Rise and Grind! Keep in mind, opportunity won’t always knock if you don’t first build the door. Have a great day!
- Rise and Grind! Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- Rise and Grind! Remember ultimately, our success springs from attitude, optimism, faith and positive action – to do something that others may say can’t be done.
- Rise and Grind! Remember! Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Rise and Grind! The secret of making mistakes isn’t to avoid ever making one again – it’s to recognize that making a mistake is not fatal! They are necessary stepping stones on your path to success.
- Rise and Grind! Don’t forget, an idea is only as good as you’re dedication to execute it!
- Rise and Grind! If you could kick the person responsible for most of your troubles, you would not be able to sit down for six months.
- Rise and Grind! You may not be there yet, but you’re one step closer than you were yesterday.
- Rise and Grind! Don’t forget, “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
P.S. The reason that it’s not only rise but to also grind is because “Too much rising and not enough doing will turn you into an over-motivated under-achiever.”
7 Components of a Marketing Plan for Small Business
Should you or shouldn’t you write a marketing plan for your small business? Are they a total waste of time, or a necessary vehicle on the path to business success?
What if there were a third way to think through and write a marketing plan for a small business, a much simpler way?
Here are the 7 components that make up a marketing plan for a small business.